Connect with us

Raceroom thrustmaster t150

Thrustmaster T300rs Mode Light Newskill byakko soporte para volante logitech/thrustmaster, articulos nuevos , 2 años de garantia , envios en 24h . RaceRoom Racing Experience brings the adrenalin rush of high-speed motorsport action to a free-to-play racing game for made for PCs everywhere. You guys use 100% overall for the T500RS? You must have arms like steel workers. zzgl. The Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On is THE detachable Ferrari 150th Italia racing wheel replica for the Thrustmaster T500 RS**, the benchmark simulator controller. I buy the G27 for reliability and only the optical encoder will crack sometimes but I have a spare brushed one, the thrustmaster t150 pedals are plastic fantastic or you buy the tpa pro pedals with better springs in it or use loadcell for the braking pedal, the T300 or 500 are the better ones you can buy the better ones are made by Fanatec and Just bought a Thrustmaster T150 for some casual PC sim racing but it refuses to work. tmf Thrustmaster T150 Racing wheel OK 14 product ratings - Thrustmaster T150 PRO Racing Wheel with T3PA Wide 3-Pedal Set - FACTORY SEALED $249. 95. 6) - The Thrustmaster T150 Racing wheel device is listed in the “Device” section. Thrustmaster PTG Twitter PTG Facebook PTG Youtube PTG Roster PTG Discord PTG Amino Welcome Guest. o. MwSt. 3-Pedalset, Force Feedback, 270° - 1080°, PS4 / PS3 / PC) T300-TX DELUXE RaceRoom Schaltknaufhalterung für Thrustmaster Systeme The console version does at least keep up with its PC counterpart. . Ultimately you're the only one who knows whether the money is worth it to you personally, and you won't COM - Thrustmaster T150 & TMX 19 Replies, 1,825 Views, 2 years ago. com/es_ES/productos/t150-force-feedback. I use 55% overall, Constant 100, Periodic 100, Spring 20, Damper 5, Auto Center set by game (default 12)with 540 degrees rotation. iRacing is Simracing. RaceRoom Game Seat RR3055 Dirkalni Sedež . RACEROOM THRUSTMASTER T3PA Pédalier PS4/Xbox THRUSTMASTER T150 Ferrari Edition P. So that's why this thread was born! I Sep 23, 2017 Recently got PC2 and was wondering if anyone has optimal settings for the Thrustmaster T150. I would like to know if you would be willing to have a rally simulator as a service, as it is with iracing. Racing Scuderia Ferrari Edition. Welcome to SimRacing. I wonder if there using different parts for different regions and that's why certain people have a bad time with the wheel, A few of my mates have the same wheels as me and there's are still running great as well . 7) Thrustmaster T150 – Firmware: 5. Thrustmaster T3PA. The Thrustmaster T150 Force feedback steering wheel is an unbelievable value for the price. When I go to the test game controller on Windows 10, it recognizes absolutely nothing when i depress the pedals or turn the wheel. 1080° force feedback racing wheel Realistic 11”/28 cm wheel T3PA Large pedal set included" Thrustmaster TM-4460144 at $369. Incredible sensations. The T150 RS comes with everything you need for immersive driving simulation, including separate pedals, 13 programmable buttons and paddles for realistic gear changes. And I can't set up wheel rotation inside the game, the only rotation set up availabe is virtual wheel animation. Dort hat er dann 2015 auch das iRacing-Team von GSR gegründet. Reinstalled all drivers and made firmware update to the T150. Shop with confidence. The Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO 3-Pedal Add-On Pedal Set is a realistic, high-end pedal set that will take your driving experience to a whole new level! It offers 2 different positions (floor-mounted or suspended), 100% metal construction, 100% adjustability, and includes 2 different removable BRAKE MODS. inkl. Comparer THRUSTMASTER T150 Ferrari Edition P. 99, pro Sim racers can now enjoy the quality of the Thrustmaster T150 Force Feedback wheel – plus the highly-awarded three-pedal Thrustmaster T3PA pedal set as an added bonus. thrustmaster. Now, Thrustmaster has announced its first Scuderia Ferrari gaming headset: the T. Thrustmaster Y300CPX "DOOM" Gaming Headset Y 300CPX "Doom Headset" Universal Universal USB audio gaming headset, limited edition DOOM USB Connection Amplified bass-enhanced performance UNIVERSAL HEADSET!* (compatibility with PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3, Xbox One™*, PC, Xbox 360® and Mac®Also compatible with Nintendo Wii U™ / Nintendo 3DS™ / PlayStation®Vita / tablets Added presets for Thrustmaster T150, T300, TX and the Logitech G25 (Fanatec support coming) Added ability to skip cinematics and splash screens Increased maximum FFB gain setting Added default bindings for respawning for all presets Thrustmaster TM-4460105 at $169. Both wheels come at the exact same pricepoint and are compatible with the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC. 65. $268. Make sure your set-up will let you stay in control with the list of official F1 2019 compatible wheels and controllers from Fanatec, Thrustmaster, etc Experience realistic feedback and precision control with the Thrustmaster T150 RS Steering Wheel. Accept this cookie Find out more Привет. it is a new wheel guys, im sure it will be directly supported soon, but as far as i know you can still set it up and use it in r3e. In the fast-paced world of eSports, iRacing is a one-stop shop for online racing. Barry takes a highly analytical look at both the inner workings and on-track experience of all the products he reviews, so if you’re considering buying this is well worth a look. Thrustmaster PS Rim; Thrustmaster T150; Thrustmaster T300  Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Raceroom Game Seat RR3055 + Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel Set bei eBay. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Thrustmaster Ferrari F1 Wheel Add On at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products! Piña adaptador volante real para bases Logitech g25 g27 g29 gt force 920, realizo todo tipo de mods para simracing, palabras clave: thrustmaster t80 t150 t300 t500 tmx ts pc racer th8a th8rs Logitech g25 g27 g29 thrust master fanatec wrc rally gt3 e30 e36 fase 1 fase 2 mk1 mk2 csl elite club sport botonera plate buttons desplazado plano 330mm T150 PRO Force Feedback Steering/Pedals Thrustmaster presents the new 1080° force feedback T150 PRO racing wheel. Thrustmaster T-GT ensures Force Feedback LINEARITY. $300 is a lot of money for a single peripheral, though there are plenty of people who spend up to or around that much for fight sticks/racing wheels/flight sticks/drumkits/etc. The version of the firmware currently found in the device is displayed. Thrustmaster T150 Force Feedback – 1080° Force Feedback racing wheel for PS4, PS3 and PC Price-to-performance ratio and multi-platform versatility, in addition to dual official licenses for both PlayStation4 and PlayStation3 and compatibility with PC, delivering unrivalled flexibility for gamers of all levels – from beginners to experienced racers – and on all types of racing circuits. Thanks to its "Thrustmaster Quick Release" system, the Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On and the T500 RS wheel will be easily interchangeable. Thrustmaster T150 RS The all-new Thrustmaster racing wheel! This high quality racing wheel is compatible with PlayStation 3 and 4 and PC, so with the Thrustmaster T150 RS you are ready for next gen racing! Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR [2019] 🔸 Moscow Raceway 🔸 RaceRoom We're taking another one from RaceRoom's 2019 WTCR pack to the track. This Pin was discovered by Muhamad Muchlis. The basis of this package is the AP-Xtreme Lite chassis. @ArchiebaldNL If you calibarate use a bigger saturnal setting push it up to 60 or 70 That is for F1 For Pcars if you calibarate the weel and must turn it al the way to left and thento right. Upravljavec osebnih podatkov je družba Styria digital marketplaces, d. B5 Version:5. RaceRoom Racing Experience bringt den Adrenalinschub des echten Motorsports in ein Free-to-play Rennspiel, das für alle PCs entwickelt wurde. Toote vastavus: STEERING WHEEL T150 RS FFB/4160628 THRUSTMASTER Toote kirjeldus: OFFICIAL RACING SIMULATOR FOR PLAYSTATION®4 and PLAYSTATION®3 (also compatible with PC) * 1080° Force Feedback racing wheel * Built-in PS4™/PS3™ sliding switch * Realistic 11”/28 cm wheel * Large pedal set includedPlayStation®4-certified embedded software and PS4™/PS3™ sliding switch Official We work out the trending price by crunching the data on the product’s sale price over the last 90 days. RACEROOM RR3055 Siège de simulation. Thrustmaster sells a huge range of officially licensed Ferrari racing peripherals, such as the T300 Ferrari GTE wheel and Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-On as part of its collaboration with the Italian automaker since 1992. If a sim rig is a step too far for a beginner, then at least ensure you have a strong desk/table for the wheel clamp, and prop the pedals up against a solid surface so that you can’t accidentally push them away in the heat of racing. So when I go through Steam to Play Need for Speed and I try to change the controller options such as steering or the pedals, it does do anything. My friend did it, so it should work, and actually he is pretty happy with the wheel in general. Thrustmaster Firmware Updater (2. Get a wide range of solutions with the WMK-W1 and WMK-W2 models and upgrade your racing simulation equipment to a new level starting from the racing wheel: Fanatec CSW, Fanatec CSR (V1 V2 V2. 00 Trending at $251. 21 product ratings - Thrustmaster T150 Gaming Steering Wheel RaceRoom Monitor The thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia will not load on to windows 7 When I plus the Ferrari 458 italia wheel into the USB port, windows 7 says it cannot find a driver for it. 6-24 hour races - its all about endurance. Jun 29, 2016 Thrustmaster T150 connected steam controller and T150 I downloaded the free "RaceRoom Racing" and tested the wheel working directly  Apr 25, 2016 These are my WIP settings for a Thrustmaster TX with GTE rim. Son angle de rotation va jusqu’à 1080° et il compatible avec le pédalier T3PA. Livraison rapide et offerte des 20€ d'achat*. With a wealth of cars to tame--each giving your thumb a considerable workout as you wrestle just to keep them on the road--it s commendable that the PlayStation 4 version maintains a steady 60fps throughout, ensuring a fantastic sense of speed and ensuring each twitch of the wheel is just as responsive as you would expect. . I set it to 270º an everything looks great in RRRE settings, but as soon as I go to the race (or practice session) it sets the wheel to 765º. Il n'est pas équipé du moteur Brushless, mais du classique duo courroie + engrenage. 5. THRUSTMASTER T150 - TMX Le T150 est inspiré du T300. I also think that the feedback on the Thrustmaster is a lot smoother and less "notchy", however the Logitech is very solid so you can't really go wrong. Découvrez notre sélection de Simulation auto avec Boulanger. C. It looks ok in game options but as soon as I get into practice or race session, rotation set up goes to 765º again. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience Racing Wheel for PS3 and PC at Amazon. 5), Logitech G27, Logitech G29, Logitech G920, Thrustmaster T150, Thrustmaster T300, Thrustmaster T500, TX, TS, GT. Thrustmaster T150 RS Racing Wheel for PlayStation4, PlayStat. Da mein T150 noch keine 200h Stunden auf dem Buckel hat nehme ich an das Abnutzung nicht unbedingt die Ursache sein muss, scheint wohl der Charakter beim Thrustmaster Geräten zu sein. - The “Firmware” section displays information regarding the version of the firmware I have a CSW V2 and have followed settings from this forum as well as RRE forum and really like the ffb but there are classes like the DTM 92 that feels like it is clipping and then there are the WTCC's that feel like no ffb while racing down the main straights. Instituto. I use a T150 for F1 2017 and I haven’t changed anything in game and it has worked excellently, but it’s crucial that you change the degrees of rotation on the wheel so that the wheel movement is 1 to 1 compared to the wheel on screen. I would say that Thrustmaster have a reputation as the worlds leading game wheel manufacturer and have had a long line of successful and great performing wheels. Thrustmaster - RaceRoom Racing Experience Bei Konto einloggen Sim Racing Garage has reviewed the entry-level Thrustmaster T150: a Wheel and 2-Pedal set compatible with the PC, PlayStation 3 and 4. THRUSTMASTER T150 Ferrari Edition Schwarz/Rot (4160630). I'm having a new issue with my Thrustmaster T150 that was working perfectely last week. OFFICIAL RACING SIMULATOR FOR PLAYSTATION®4 and PLAYSTATION®3 (also compatible with PC) * 1080° Force Feedback racing wheel * Built-in PS4™/PS3™ sliding switch * Realistic 11”/28 cm wheel * Large pedal set included By clicking the “Go to Technical Support” button at the bottom of this page, you can access the following services, depending on your needs: • Online support (first registration plus telephone and email details for Technical Support) • Updates and downloads (drivers, utilities and manuals) I've heard Thrustmaster's are unreliable but I bet that's a case of the vocal minority and that it's a bit of a myth from days gone by. - The racing wheel appears under the name Thrustmaster T150 Racing wheel. Instead of the "bus driver" position common to most other simulator chassis on the market, Ricmotech has taken careful measurements of real-world race cars and developed a sleek design while staying true to reality. Wheel Stand Pro Stojalo za različne volane Volan Thrustmaster T150 Force feedback PC,PS4,PS3 . 4 RaceRoom RR3055 Racing Cockpit - Racing Simulator -Game Seat. COM - [Avis] T300 Alcantara Edition RaceRoom; rFactor 2; Simulations d'hier; Atelier. The Thrustmaster T150 is odd because it uses both a belt and a geared part to link motor to wheel. com/70c02170c1e940e3b47992115bed6bf8 Apr 6, 2015 Seeing there's a gazillion FFB and wheel options in R3R, you can either get it right or get hopelessly lost. Use the links on this page to download the latest version of Thrustmaster T300RS Racing wheel (USB) drivers. Brings the best racing and gaming experience to your home! Big assortment of Playseat® chairs and add-ons to complete your setup. Presenting our Thrustmaster T150 review. Retrait rapide dans nos magasins. Découvrez notre sélection de Simulation auto - Thrustmaster PS4 chez Boulanger. 399. Thrustmaster Technical support website Choose a language Français English Deutsch Español Italiano Nederlands Português Русский 中文 (中国) 한국어 日本語 Svenska All platforms PC Android PlayStation®3 Xbox 360® Xbox One™ PlayStation®4 THRUSTMASTER PRO RACING SETUP FOR LESS THAN $250 FOR PLAYSTATION4 AND PLAYSTATION3 (ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH PC) For $249. 167,99. Thrustmaster T150 Review for PC, PS3 & PS4 - Duration: 8:55. Find great deals on eBay for ps3 racing simulator. The force felt by the user is 100% proportional to the force determined in the game. Race Room Jun 17, 2019 F1 2019 compatible wheels and controllers from Fanatec, Thrustmaster, etc. I only had good experiences with them, I still use my stoneage Thrustmaster RGT Clutch wheel for Raceroom on my PC. Moved Permanently. Strinjam se z obdelavo mojih osebnih podatkov, ki sem jih podal/a ob registraciji z namenom vzpostavljanja stika po elektronski poti. RaceRoom Malaysia technical account manager Jimmy Lim said that RaceRoom — coupled with the necessary setup of force-feedback equipped steering wheel, which transmits vibrations simulating under or oversteer, wheel slippage and road pedals and seating rig, offers a 98 per cent real experience compared to actually racing on track. Thrustmaster Profile: https://gyazo. Domov › Diskusné Fóra › Hardware › Volanty › Thrustmaster T150 Táto téma obsahuje 26 odpovedí, má 9 hlasov, a bola naposledy aktualizovaná používateľom marfan pred 3 rokmi. I also love that you can add a shifter. Its gear part feels like it uses pretty wide teeth, getting you much less fine granularity than The T150 Force Feedback and T150 Ferrari Wheel Force Feedback racing wheels have been designed to offer unrivalled versatility, through PlayStation®4-certified embedded software (ensuring automatic recognition of the racing wheel by the PS4™) and a PS4™/PS3™ sliding switch, allowing gamers to Thrustmaster T150 Force Feedback - 1080° Force Feedback racing wheel for PS4, PS3 and PC. Skip navigation Sign in. This tool will download and update the correct Thrustmaster T500 RS driver versions automatically, protecting you against installing the wrong T500 RS drivers. Logitech G29 vs Thrustmaster T300RS. (0)  Sep 24, 2018 It's really tempting, but I bought a Thrustmaster T150 like a year ago with extended warranty and it runs perfectly fine, so I keep . Developed as a centralized racing and competition service, iRacing organizes, hosts and officiates races on virtual tracks all around the world. Hello guys. I installed the drivers, set the switch to PS3 on the wheel, and my computer is recognizing no input. soporte de volante/pedal compatible con: thrustmaster t500rs thrustmaster t300rs thrustmaster t150 thrustmaster t80 racing thrustmaster t300 ferrari gte thrustmaster ferrari 458 spider thrustmaster tx racing thrustmaster ferrari Thrustmaster T150 PC Thrustmaster T150 PS4 RaceRoom und Project CARS zu iRacing. Check out #t300rs images on Instagram: latest posts and popular posts about #t300rs This website uses cookies to improve user experience. Inside Sim Racing 448,451 views. Versand 4 RACEROOM Gameseat RR3055. I installed the drivers, set the switch to PS3 on the wheel,. Assuming your friend lives near you, I'd say you should ask if you can try their wheel out first before you decide. Built-in official buttons for PlayStation®4 (PS/SHARE/OPTIONS) Access social functions, switch between the game and the system,navigate through the console’s menus, etc. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I've gotten the settings to be decent but the  I've also been driving FH4 back to back with RaceRoom Racing Only tried for a short while on my t150 pro and it's been very promising. About: PC, PS3 and PS4 compatible. On PC, the USB sliding switch on the T300 RS & T150 racing wheel’s base must always be set to the PS3 position! Attaching the pedal set to a cockpit : - Attach the pedal set using the small threaded holes located beneath it. The Thrustmaster T100 is the latest in Thrustmasters long line of gaming wheels. The T150 is the point in the range where Thrustmaster gets serious, offering a wheel with full rotation and proper force feedback. This time it's the Alfa Romeo Giulietta TCR and the Moscow Raceway track; not a track I'm very familiar with. Not Racing Yet? Join the iRacing community and race online against thousands of competitors from around the world! Sign Up Today! I like to have all stuff out of one hand, thus wheel, shifter and pedals all by Thrustmaster. 00 with 1 year warranty | Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider Racing Wheel For Xbox One Sim Racing Garage has reviewed the entry-level Thrustmaster T150: a Wheel and 2-Pedal set compatible with the PC, PlayStation 3 and 4. The 150 PRO Force Feedback is the result of many years of experience and is the combination of our advanced technologies. It is officially licensed for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 systems, and is also compatible with Windows. While the new driver version solves a problem with saving force effects in the control panel, the new firmware optimizes the self-calibration process and raises the latency to 500hz of the frame rate. Profitez de la livraison et de l'installation offertes* ou du retrait 1h en magasin* Thrustmaster presents the new 1080° force feedback T150 PRO racing wheel. This guide should work well for Logitech wheels like the G25 G29 Thrustmaster wheels like the T300 and T150 and TS-PC RACER and fanatek wheels such as CSL or Club sport wheel Twitter https://goo RaceRoom Racing Experience brings the adrenalin rush of high-speed motorsport action to a free-to-play racing game for made for PCs everywhere. Hello friends of the world of the virtural rally, I would like to open here a debate on how can be the future of the competitive of the virtral rally. 00 with 1 year warranty | Thrustmaster TMX Pro Force Feedback Racing Wheel Thrustmaster T150 RS PRO (Lenkrad inkl. This bundle includes a Thrustmaster T150 RS and a Playseat® gaming chair of your choice from our assortment. New refers to a brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item, while Used refers to an item that has been used previously. Buy a racing wheel for your games console, allowing smoother turns and optimum performance. RaceRoom Racing Experience . Just done one lap of maple with the Thrustmaster TMX on Xbox One X and im really  USD $130. We have several series - VEC which is the official rFactor 2 endurance championship. com for $199. B10 (18/08/2015) -T150_LPC11_v5_E. Thanks Bmanic I have stalked you and your settings and tried them before. Just purchased a new wheel and was wondering if anyone could give me some tips for setup? This is the first wheel i've ever owned so should be interesting. But I just start to feel that it´s impossible to get the ffb close to the levels of rFactor 2 and AC in Project Cars with the TX. Thrustmaster T150 PS4 Wheel Review Conclusion. Price-to-performance ratio and multi-platform versatility, in addition to dual official licenses for both PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3 and compatibility with PC, delivering unrivalled flexibility for gamers of all levels - from beginners to experienced racers - and on all types of racing circuits. Brand New. 62 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. iRacing is the leading simracing software. The plugins information page is a good source to know if your game or simulation is supported or not, check this HERE. Almost All Plugins are usually included in the installer of SLIMax Manager Pro, SLIMax Fanatec Edition and MotionMax Manager. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel at Amazon. Ich würde den Wert Force Feedback - Minimale Stärke im Force Feedback Menü größer 0 setzen, hat mir signifikant weiter geholfen beim selben Problem. Thrustmaster - RaceRoom Racing Experience Login to your account Testing raceroom racing. + by ThrustMaster Thrustmaster T150 PRO Racing Wheel For PS4/PS3. Testing raceroom racing. This seat gives you everything you need all in one package: A great GT bucket style chair, a well designed stable frame, a shifter mount that can be put on either side of the seat, and more adjustability than any other racing chair at this price point. Club We are an online racing league, and has years of experience using S397´s rFactor 2. The document has moved here. A car's behavior and track conditions are faithfully reproduced, with more details and dynamics (+50%). Ferrari racing wheels and more brands available at JB Hi-Fi. Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! RACEROOM RR3055 Siège de simulation. , Verovškova 55, SI-1000 Ljubljana. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Cookie Policy. 1 Ene 2017 Gran Turismo, Forza, iRacing, Assetto Corsa, RaceRoom, Dirt Rally, http://www . Thrustmaster T150 For starters, you’ll need a combination of wheel and pedals. Thrustmaster T300rs Mode Light. Recommendation: If you are inexperienced with updating Thrustmaster device drivers manually, we highly recommend downloading the Thrustmaster T500 RS Driver Utility. Discover (and save) your own Pins on Pinterest. Comparer THRUSTMASTER T3PA Pédalier PS4/Xbox. It’s currently available from Ricmotech. But seems good for close racing with its abundance of corners. MW Technology compared the new Logitech G29 Driving Force Racing Wheel to the Thrustmaster T300RS Force Feedback wheel. 339,90. From its inception, the chassis was designed to have the correct GT racing position. com. All drivers available for download have been scanned by antivirus program. Following the trend of RaceRoom, this title offers some challenge to its players, Thrustmaster T150 Thrustmaster T500 – GT rim; Thrustmaster T300 – F1 rim Product Description. The Logitech looks too much like a toy imho and I like the idea of changeable wheels on the T300. I've had all Thrustmaster wheels except the T500 and i have not had one issue with any of them they all run perfectly . the Control Panel (Start > All Programs > Thrustmaster > FFB Racing Wheel > Control Panel). RaceRoom and Playseat make some of the Ricmotech specializes in high-performance simulation racing gear for a truly immersive experience. 10. Thrustmaster has released a new driver and firmware for their top-shelf Thrustmaster T500 RS wheel. 00€ V košarico . Я МЕХАНИК И на моем канале выходят обзоры модов к различным играм таким как гта5 и beamng drive. 58. or thrustmaster t150? i got the same problem i did not put the right settings in the driver tool Just bought a Thrustmaster T150 for some casual PC sim racing but it refuses to work. Simracing experience: 3 years, Mostly Project Cars 1 and 2 and Assetto Corsa, RaceRoom Racing Experience and Dirt rally, And some hours in rFactor 2 (Online racing only the last 6 months) League experience: None Simracing hardware: Thrustmaster TS-XW Racer, Oculus Rift CV1, Game Seat RR3055, intel I7-3770K, Asus ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080, GT Omega ART Racing Chair Review RS6 – Wrap Up. Save thrustmaster t150 pro to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. While the pedals leave a bit to be desired, that fact that they are upgradable makes them acceptable. raceroom thrustmaster t150

xw, o5, ys, ux, 5m, hq, xa, il, fc, zh, lx, qa, 1t, t1, o0, 15, hw, wv, pd, o5, ct, 4g, ii, yh, jy, q9, ro, pd, tz, bp, sb,